Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 17 October 19, 2015

Hi friends:)

Not much time today, Elder and Sister Curtis (office couple) are taking the us and the AP's to the festival of lights in the city tonight and we have to leave soon! I'm so pumped! It's suppose to be really cool.

For those who don't know, I'm working in the office now until further notice and it's been great! I honestly love it. I get all the inside scoop on everything too so thats a fun bonus:) We are usually in here doing office work until about 1800 (6:00pm) then we can go out and do the normal missionary work for a couple of hours.

Now that I am in the office that means Elder Hein and I had to part ways:( Super hard to say goodbye to him. I love that kid and he has taught me so much. I have a phone now though, so I still get included in the ZL calls everynight as if I were still in Schwerin and I get to talk to him. It was really hard to say goodbye to the members of Schwerin too. They really took me under their wing the past 2 and a half months and made me like family.

2 weeks before I left, Elder Hein and I were able to get a girl named Tina, a friend of a member's a Baptismal date for the 6th of November. She's the best and is so so ready. She has not missed a Sunday in a month! She's the perfect golden investigator. Everything we tell her, she just smiles and nods and does. 

Ich liebe und vermisse euch alle! Schöne Woche! 


Elder Miller