Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 26 December 21, 2015

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

In like 4 days! Pumped!! I've learned a lot of discipline on my
mission so far, especially this time of year when I get Christmas packages
that say I'm not suppose to open until Christmas Day... I've come
close a few times but I'm proud to say I've stayed true and have not
opened anything:)

Soo Tuesday was way cool and for 1 reason. We got Michael, our investigator,
to pray and he loves it! Says it helps with his meditation! HAH who would have
guessed that praying helps with things?? He even prayed for us at the
end of the lesson. He was so stubborn about it last week I was way
surprised.

Wednesday not much to report, but we ate at Bruder Silva's. I kind of knew him
before but I didn't know how cool he was! Definitely one of my
favorites in the ward, the guys hilarious.

Thursday we went to Messa süd again to help with the refugees. The
entire zone went and we built a bunch of tables and chairs and stuff.
The pics are on Facebook, which reminds me! Everyone go follow or like
or whatever it is the "Deutschland Berlin Mission" page! Got some good
stuff coming:)

Saturday was way fun! We went Christmas caroling with the zone at a
weihnacthsmarkt and gave out presents (wrapped Books of Mormon).

Well that's the highlights for the week. Nothing too crazy other than
the occasional drunk German getting in our faces. Elder Wirthlin and I
can count on that at least once a week. This week it was a lady and
she kept ramming her walker into me while waiting at a bus stop so
that was heavenly. I won't repeat all the fun stuff she said.
ANYWAYS:)

I miss you all so much. I hope everyone has the best Christmas! Frohe
Weihnachten:)

Er ist das Geshenk,

Elder Miller