Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 54 July 4th, 2016

Ayyyyy Happy 4th ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Well transfer calls came...

I honestly could sit here and tell you how surprised I am every
time I receive transfer calls, but I'm so used to being surprised,
that I don't even get surprised anymore..

Anyways, after a quick 5 week transfer it has been determined that I'll
be staying in Neumรผnster and Spangybear will be shipped away.. That is
tough for 3 reasons: A: We got along good.  2: I have to take over this 
area already an it's huge. There are still members and investigators
I haven't even gotten the chance to meet yet.
and D: (haha) My new comp, Elder Morrison, is in his 3rd transfer
which means I'm going to have to do absolutely everything. 
That's totally fine. I don't mind at all, it just means I have to 
really put my game face on. I don't know much about Elder
Morrison.. I talked to him a once or twice because he was in my last
zone. I know he really likes anime... Should be an interesting
transfer. I'm excited.

Anyways it's been an aight past couple of weeks with the work. I went
on exchange with my boy and fellow Arizonian Elder Chadwick and we had
some good convos and found a couple people and made some appointments
that will be happening later this week. Shortly after we had exchanges
again with the Kiel Elders and did a street display. The most
successful of my mission.. It only ran for about an hour and a half
before we had to call it quits because of rain but it was so sick. I
handed out at least 6 books of mo mo's and made an appointment for the
Kiel Elders. We are going to be doing another one in Neumรผnster in a
couple weeks.

Last Sunday we had an eating appointment with a no longer Mormon
family and their active parents. We were warned before hand about
them.. I didn't know what to expect so I was a little nervous going in
that they were going to hit me with some argumentative 
questions or something. But they didn't and it was all good. They were
actually really nice.  A little different, but hilarious. The wife kept
saying that she wanted to adopt me... That went on for about a half
hour and I just kinda sat there and smiled awkwardly.. Other than that
we talked about normal things, laughed and had a good time.

I got to give my first blessing in German and it was a way cool
experience. A member asked me spur of the moment and I was caught off
guard. I actually prefer it that way because then you don't really have the
time to get an idea for what you want to say, so it forces you to let
the words come to you all through the spirit which is how it is
supposed to be. It's really a special experience and privilege to give
a priesthood blessing, especially in another language.

We went to the beach today for district pday and it was pretty fun.
Other than that nothin much. Motivation emails would be much
appreciated right about now.


I'm exhausted.


Love you๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ️๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช