Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 24 December, 7th 2015

Dear family and friends,

It's been a sad past couple of days here in Spandau. We got transfer
calls on Saturday and found out Elder Glissmeyer will be leaving me:(
I am honestly so sad. I love that kid and we got along so well. Not
only that, but we had to say goodbye to our beloved sister Walker as
well. Home, back to the real world! 2 pieces of me just GONE! Not even
in my zone anymore. We said our goodbyes, gave our hugs, and tears were
shed. I will never forget this past transfer. So much fun.

That being said, I can't dwell on it and I'm excited for my new
companion. I will meet him tomorrow. His name is Elder Wirthlin and
that's all I know.

Today has been really busy so sorry not much time. I'm so grateful for
all of you! I hope everyone is enjoying some sick Christmas
activities! Remember the true meaning!

Christ lives:)

Elder Miller