Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I don't know what week...

What's good fam!

Sorry, I had absolutely negative time to write yesterday! Some stuff came up with a member and we kinda had to watch over him the whole day but things are good now! 

Elder Rogers and I really took a lot of time to set up appointments this week with everyone. Members, less actives and investigators. We are going to have a mega busy week so we are excited about that!

I am racking my brain right now... I know a lot happened but I am completely drawing a blank. 

I am so excited for Frau Tants' baptism. That's really what my mind has been on this whole week. I am so exhausted and I do not feel like writing this email at all to be honest....I promise I will make up for it next week! Ill attach some pix n flix tho.

Trotzdem, Ich habe euch lieb!

love you guys!!


Elder Miller

              "What you can do when stuck at a bus stop and 20min until the next bus comes!"