Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week 57 July 25th, 2016

Hi!

Sorry not a whole heck of a lot of time today because I lost track of
time, but the week was good! We were able to have a couple good
lessons this week. Starting slow but on the upward rise so I can't
complain.

We had zone training meeting on Wednesday and I taught how the Book of
Mormon answers questions of the soul. If you wanna know just read it -
I'm not teaching it again ;) President was there and it was good to see
him. He surprised us -  nobody knew that he was coming!

We had a service project this weekend pulling a ton of weeds/flowers
out of a field because the horses don't like them I guess... We rewarded
ourselves with a short trip to a pretty lake nearby. Reminded me of
good old Minnesota.

The work is hard right now but I'm just trying to go all in. These
next 9 months are going to fly. I still have a lot of work to do. I'm
so grateful that I decided to come out here. God and his son Jesus
Christ are so real, and because of my mission, I believe I have been
able to feel both of them in such a way that I wouldn't have been able
to had I not chosen to serve a mission.

I love you guys! Have the best week!