Wednesday, January 4, 2017

WEEK 80 JANUARY 3, 2017

WHATS GOOD 2017!! I hope everyone had a great New Year!

I thought I would die before this year got here but look at me ehh ;)  I am exhausted. One of my New Years goals is to get more exhausted though, if thats possible. Gotta absolutely milk everything I can out of the short time I have left in the mish. 

On New Year's Eve we were by family Bode. It was a lot of fun. We just hung out and played games until we had to bounce. At midnight unfortunately, it wasn't as cool as Berlin last year. It's a little different. Instead of fireworks shooting in the sky (they still had some of that though) they just use legit bombs from Poland. So the sky doesn't light up, but it is LOUD. Till about 4am. Now Germany doesn't top America in many things, but in New Years they most definitely do.

Because of the holidays it hasn't been the busiest week for us! Lots of people out of town and/or busy which is understandable. We did have an eating appointment with a less active though! I think it went well. But other than that, Elder Fritz and I had lots of cleaning to do anyway. It was unreal - I go into the kitchen this week and I see, I kid you not, seven different drinking glasses. SEVEN! All Elder Fritz. Not the first time he has done this. So I took the liberty of hiding the majority of the glasses. I have a water bottle so I don't use cups. So I have left him with 2 cups, plenty! and if he wants a 3rd cup he's gonna have to wash one of his 2:) Kinda funny cause it reminded me of all my water bottles I would leave strewn around the house at home all the time and it would drive mom crazy

We head to Dresden tomorrow for interviews with President. I'm excited, I'm going to have a good interview. Hopefully the work picks up this week now that the holidays are over! Sorry for the short email but I'm out of time. 

Love you guys have a good week!


Elder Miller