Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 59 Aug 9th, 2016

Hellooo August!

And summer is quickly on its way to coming to end! Can't say I'm too
sad about it๐Ÿ˜‰

We have been busy working and finding but it has been really tough...
We had a couple of appointments but other than that it was a quiet week. 
Oh yeah, other then the fact that last week they shut down the mission in 
Turkey because it has gotten too dangerous so all the missionaries 
came to Berlin.

We had 2 moves this week. One was pretty bad. There were
maggots and such spread throughout the kitchen, things 1 year expired
in the fridge, and the strong smell of cats in the living room. Luckily
the ward does only a little bit at a time so we didn't have to be
there too long. I felt really bad, it was one of the worst I've seen, so sad...
The other was much better other than moving huge and heavy appliances
up multiple flights of narrow stairs!

Sorry, not a lot to report....I know that right now I am going
through some challenges that will inevitably  make me stronger and
wiser! So grateful for this mission and all that it is teaching me! 

Welllll there ya have it! I love you guys a lot.

Haut Rein!


Elder Miller