Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 12 September 14th, 2015

Guten Tag:)

I hope everyone had a great week this past week! Honestly I felt like this entire week didn't exist - it just flew by! Unfortunately I spent some time at the doctors but it's all good cause the doctors here aren't Mormon, so you best believe I take advantage of that:) 

Tuesday: Doctors. They examined my head and decided I needed a cat scan or mrt scan or something scan. So we scheduled for that and then the rest of the day was just kind of a blur. I don't really remember what happened.  

Wednesday: District meeting! After that I went on an exchange to Rostock with Elder Barton.  We spent the evening just knocking on doors and we met some really nice people but they didn't really want to hear our message. I love Rostock, but it's always just so dang cold and the apartment there never has any food besides tuna so I pretty much just starve for the night every time I go on exchange there. 

Thursday: We helped a member set up his kitchen. It's so weird, in Germany when you move, you take your entire kitchen with you. They take the cabinet doors off the hinges, they rip the sink out, take out the oven, the whole 9 yards. Honestly ridiculous but I'm pretty much a handy man now so it's all good. That afternoon we drove back to Schwerin in time for my head scan. It was awful, she had to put a needle in my arm during the entire scan! At the beginning when she first put it in, I thought a fly landed on my arm or something so I looked down but no fly, just lots of arm blood splattered and I freaked out a little bit. I might have let out a little sigh/scream/whimper... Idk the nurse just said "All ist gut Elda Milla All ist gut!!" because German's can't say their R's. Anyway, I have another appointment tomorrow so hopefully they will be able to tell what's wrong with me.

Friday: Normal Friday. Had a good English class. We do weekly planning on Fridays so we made new goals for our investigators and planned what we are going to do next with them. 

Saturday: We went to Dellingsdorf which is about 2 hours west, for a zone meeting. We talked about getting new members to the temple and family history work. We drive on the autobahn to get there and that's always frightening because Germans can't drive as it is and now all of them are going 120mph. We were suppose to have a lesson with Enrico but we had to move it to Sunday. 

Sunday: Kirche of course. While waiting for Enrico in the middle of the city this guy who was absolutely wasted came up to me and got all up in my face. He smelt so bad and honestly I was a little scared. He didn't say a word. He just stared at me really close a for solid 10 long seconds. I couldn't help it, all of a sudden I just busted out laughing, which made me even more scared because I thought he was gonna hit me. He eventually left and made his way over to start a conversation with a statue near by.  Anyway, later finally our first lesson with Enrico! He is seriously the coolest dude, and a super nice guy. He was asking questions on questions on questions and he liked all the answers we gave him. I can totally see him getting dunked in the near future:)


2NE 2:24 But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things. 
You are not alone, he knows what's going on. trust his plan:) 


Elder Miller