Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 14 September 28th, 2015

Hello my family and friends! 

   Oh what a week it has been. I came to Berlin on Tuesday expecting to only stay a day or two but I am still here hahaha. And it looks like I'll be here a little while longer but I'm not complaining because Berlin is incredible! We're trying to figure out what is wrong with me!! I've stayed at the mission home all week. My president and his family has seriously become a second family to me here. They have been with me every step of the way. It has not been easy being sick so it's a good thing I'm tough;) 
   This morning I went with doctor Ryser to another doctor and I got more blood drawn. Flashback to the MTC! They couldn't hit a vein in one of my arms so they had to do it again.... And I was as good as gone after that. Out COLD. I passed out. Don't remember much but I woke up with a pillow and blanket and my feet were up on a chair. I thought I was in a spa. I had a couple nurses with me. One was rubbing my head and another was rubbing my arm - they were so nice. After laying down for a while, I got back up and now I'm hanging out at the mission home. Anni and I are about to play some go-fish so I gotta go! 
   I love you all. I really really do. Thank you to everyone, especially those for the loving messages that they have sent to me - you know who you are:) I'm in a good place right now with the best people. So do not worry about me:) 

James 1:3-4 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

We can't get mad if things don't work out the way want them to right away. We have to trust that everything will work out the way it should in the end, and that's exactly what will happen. I know it may be so hard to wait, but patience is the best trait - it really is! I get so pumped when I think of Heavenly Father's plan for me and you should too!! I could just smash my keyboa
ksjwowdndnsnwwjejch isowkdncnj imdjdksendbc ahhhh!!!! God is good! 

TRYNNA GIVE EM HEAVEN OUTCHEAR,


Elder Noah William Miller