Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 22 November 23, 201

Sorry not a lot of time today so this is gonna be short!

It's officially a winter wonderland here in Deutschland! Snowed all
last night and now this morning. It's fun to look at but not fun to be
in:) Christmas stuff is officially underway and things are decorated.
I will send pictures next week of it because today is the day that the
Weihnachtsmarkts start! Yeeee.

Work is good here! This upcoming week is gonna be a busy one for us
with a lot of stuff going on and we're way excited. I hope everyone
has the best Thanksgiving this week! So much to be grateful for.

I'm grateful for my family, my Mom, Dad, Nick, Sky, all my Cousins, 
Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents, Holly, Alexis,
Kell, Austin, their families, Kev, Jake, Blake, Grant, Tanner
Erickson, Ryan Edwards, Cameron Christensen, John Nelson, Brody Zaugg,
Hayden Nieslon, Rigden, Rhett, Will, Kade, Preston, Taylor and Austin
Edwards, Jay, Lukas, Boeskis, Davis, Morgan Peterson, Kait, Brittany
Brown, Jake Toolson, Sarah Foulger Toolson, Karlee Winters, Sun Valley
2k15 squad, byuh men's soccer, surfing, Fifa, Call of Duty days,
California, Arizona, my house, the holidays, Arsenal 96 Premier, Superstition
Tigers, Highland Hawks, good music, Germany, my companions, my
district, my zone, my mission, the gospel!!! And other things that I
can't think of right now.

I LOVE YOU ALL.


Elder Miller